Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Silence...

Hello, all. Sorry I haven't been posting at all lately. I got moved into my new apartment, and since I'm still unemployed and running low on cash, I can't even afford a bed yet, let alone the intarwebs. I've been writing using paper and pen (how old-school!), so I have several things to post in the near future. Unfortunately, my time on the computer here at the library in Santa Monica is restricted to one hour, and I don't think I have enough time to write out a full post.

Anyway, my dog is in really bad shape. I hope he'll pull through, but things aren't looking good. I may get my parents to lend me money to buy a last minute plane ticket home so I can be with him if things take a turn for the worse. Make sure to send out happy feelings into the universe. Maybe Zeus will pick up on them and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment